Part of Encocam, Herald Motor Company is a vibrant brand specialising in head turning, retro styled, affordable motorcycles. Our team is growing and we are looking for enthusiastic people to join us on our journey!
Social Media & Community Executive
Do you have experience in Marketing with a passion for motorbikes? We might have the perfect role for you.
Herald Motor Company are recruiting a Social Media & Community Executive to work alongside the Commercial Manager. You will manage all social media platforms, develop relationships and work with influential people within the industry on special projects and conduct market research. It will be essential that you are a self-starter, with the ability to work on your own initiative and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
Key responsibilities and Tasks
- Develop enticing campaigns that are aligned with our business objectives and help grow our brand.
- Provide dealerships with the tools they need to promote our motorcycles and implement campaigns designed to increase our network.
- Organise and assist in the creation of content that promotes our brand image.
- Ensure the website supports our lifestyle approach and identify areas for improvement. Carry out content changes and updates adding new blogs that are optimised for SEO.
- Develop Herald’s social media profile with support from ambassadors and partners. Plan and create content that engages our audience, while ensuring a consistent image across platforms.
- Ensure all collateral is up-to-date, available in a variety of languages and follows brand guidelines.
- Identify and develop relationships with key online and offline publications that reach our target audience.
- Carry out regular analysis of marketing activities and competitor research.
- Ensure a professional, quality service (external and internal) is always provided
- Any additional work identified as necessary for the smooth operation of the business.
This role will suit someone who has a keen eye for detail and enjoys being challenged. There is also a benefits package waiting for the successful candidate.
If you think you are the right person for this job, send us your CV today!Apply Here
Lead Motorcycle Design Engineer
Herald Motor Company are recruiting a Lead Motorcycle Design Engineer to join the team for the design and development of new bikes and other related products. You will be based at our new premises in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
Herald are looking to the future as we build and manufacture our own British built bikes using our own in-house engineering expertise. The starting point for this is the Brute 500 which we will start producing on site in Huntingdon this summer.
As Motorcycle Design Engineer, you will take responsibility for the efficient delivery of projects from initial concept through to production handover, creating innovative, unique and thoroughly engineered products whilst ensuring that performance, cost, timing, manufacturing and legislative requirements are met.
The range of responsibilities and tasks includes:
- Be the technical engineering lead responsible for the overall engineering concept and strategy, producing the necessary technical documents and reports for key stakeholders.
- Critically assess and review prototype builds, ensuring projects have the Herald Motorcycles ‘look’ as agreed with Sales and Senior Management.
- Safety of operation is critical for motorcycle design; you will need to understand all issues relating to safety.
- You will use appropriate tools (computer simulation and physical testing) to create an auditable log of validation and verification of designs.
- Plan and implement the test and development program to ensure all performance requirements are achieved.
- Manage the development team. Formulate and implement the team’s overall strategy and objectives. Assign tasks and responsibilities as required and monitor and approve their output.
- Create and ensure engineering drawings are produced to a high standard and meet the requirements of BS 8888.
- Work with external agencies as required (e.g. homologation authorities, testing organisations).
- Identify and source Regulations and Standards to support product development and monitor changes in legislation relating to the motorcycle industry.
- Research and investigate technologies and processes to ensure that the Company remains aware of latest developments.
- Be prepared to travel nationally and internationally to see suppliers or support sales.
You will need to have experience in motorcycle design and development, with a good understanding of verification and validation. You will be highly competent in CAD, preferably SolidWorks, be a creative problem solver and enthusiastic about motorcycles to help take Herald on the next stage of its development.
Full job description is available from Herald’s Recruitment Coordinator.
If you think you’re the Engineer got the skills and talents to fulfil the role, send us your CV today.Apply Here
Parts & Warranty Administrator
Herald motorcycles are looking for a new Parts & Warranty Administrator for our HQ in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. Encocam is the parent company of Herald Motor Company.
You will be working in the office next to the workshop where the Motorcycle Technicians are assembling the bikes. Our Parts are stored in racking above on a mezzanine level. The administrator will be speaking with bikers and liaising with the dealers; therefore, motorcycle knowledge is required for the success of this role.
You will also be responsible for updating the computer system and completing paperwork for any warranty claims. Check out the Herald website for the current range of bikes, with the launch of the new Brute 500 the big focus for next year!
If you are a Motorcycle enthusiast or a Motorcycle Tech looking for a different position within the industry, maybe this is the change you were looking for.
Key tasks and responsibilities of the role are:
- Picking and packing parts to be despatched in a timely manner
- Raising Purchase Orders to ensure parts and supplies are in good stock to allow smooth running of the workshop and parts department.
- Support the sales team in managing relationships with dealers, providing prompt responses to enquiries etc
- Adhere to administrative procedures using the appropriate IT systems (MS office, CRM, databases, and ERP systems) and records.
- Be confident in raising auditable paperwork like invoices.
- Maintain, develop, and build long-term relationships.
- Promote the brand at every opportunity.
- Assist in the organisation of motorcycles exhibitions: this will include liaising with the marketing and external stakeholders. You may be required to attend exhibitions to support and market the brand.
- To assist the Parts and Aftersales Manager where necessary.
You will have excellent customer skills and experience of using computer systems along with a good working knowledge of motorcycles and the parts that make up a bike. With strong communication skills you will be the go-to point for enquiries from dealers, colleagues and purchasers of Herald bikes.
For a full job description please contact Encocam’s Recruitment Team.
If you’re an administrator with a passion for bikes, this could be the perfect position for you. Send us your CV along with a covering letter detailing the part motorcycles play in your life. Click apply today!Apply Here