Part of Encocam, Herald Motor Company is a vibrant brand specialising in head turning, retro styled, affordable motorcycles. Our team is growing and we are looking for enthusiastic people to join us on our journey!
HMC Warranty Administrator
Warranty Administrator – HMC
Herald motorcycles are looking for a new Warranty Administrator for our HQ in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. Herald is a division of Encocam Ltd.
You will be speaking with bikers and liaising with the dealers; therefore, motorcycle knowledge is essential for the success of this role.
You will also be responsible for updating the computer system and completing paperwork for any warranty claims. Check out the Herald website for the current range of bikes.
If you are a Motorcycle enthusiast or a Motorcycle Tech looking for a different position within the industry, maybe this is the change you were looking for.
Key tasks and responsibilities of the role are:
- Picking and packing parts to be dispatched in a timely manner
- Raising Purchase Orders to ensure parts and supplies are in good stock to allow smooth running of the workshop and parts department.
- Support the sales team in managing relationships with dealers, providing prompt responses to enquiries etc
- Adhere to administrative procedures using the appropriate IT systems (MS office, CRM, databases, and ERP systems) and records.
- Be confident in raising auditable paperwork like invoices.
- Maintain, develop, and build long-term relationships.
- Promote the brand at every opportunity.
- Assist in the organisation of motorcycles exhibitions: this will include liaising with the marketing and external stakeholders. You may be required to attend exhibitions to support and market the brand.
You will have excellent customer skills and experience of using computer systems along with a good working knowledge of motorcycles and the parts that make up a bike. With strong communication skills you will be the go-to point for enquiries from dealers, colleagues and purchasers of Herald bikes.
For a full job description please contact Encocam’s Recruitment Team.
If you’re an administrator with a passion for bikes, this could be the perfect position for you. Send us your CV along with a covering letter detailing the part motorcycles play in your life. Click apply today!
HMC Marketing Executive
Marketing Executive – HMC
Herald are looking for a new Marketing Executive to work at our office in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
Working alongside the Commercial Manager, you will be influencing and delivering upon strategic marketing plans to achieve outlined KPIs. You will also be required to execute Customer Relationship Management (CRM) activity to optimise all touchpoints within the customer journey using a variety of media and skills. It is essential that you are a self-starter, with the ability to work on your own initiative and to develop relationships with key stakeholders
Your key responsibilities and tasks:
Develop enticing campaigns that are aligned with our business objectives and help grow our brand.
Provide dealerships with the tools they need to promote our motorcycles and implement campaigns designed to increase our network.
Ensure the website supports our lifestyle approach and identify areas for improvement. Carry out content changes and updates adding new blogs that are optimised for SEO.
Develop Herald’s social media profile with support from internal ambassadors and partners. Plan and create content that engages our audience, while ensuring a consistent image across platforms.
Work with the in-house designer to ensure all collateral is up-to-date, available in a variety of languages and follows brand guidelines.
Identify and develop relationships with key online and offline publications that reach our target audience. Write press releases and work with our designer on the creation of adverts.
Carry out regular analysis of marketing activities and competitor research.
Responsible for organising Herald’s participation in Events designed to raise brand profile and sales.
To ensure a professional, quality service (external and internal) is always provided.
Be conversant with and assume proper responsibility for the implementation of the company’s health, safety, quality and environmental policies and all other company policies, rules and arrangements, demonstrating a responsible attitude to fellow employees, customers and suppliers of the company, leading by example and taking appropriate action where required.
To maintain, develop and build long-term relationships.
You will be an excellent communicator with strong administration skills, you will have a high level of attention to detail and a genuine interest in marketing.
This is a great opportunity as you will be working in both B2B and B2C; and have the opportunity to enhance your skills.
For a full job description please contact Encocam’s Recruitment Coordinator.
If you think this is the perfect opportunity for your Marketing career, send in your CV for considerationApply Here
HMC Stores Manager
Herald Motor Company are looking for an Experienced Stores Manager to come and run their Stores department in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
You will be responsible for setting out the stores department, making sure it is organised and well stocked. Keeping the department in good condition with all the information up to date and items available when needed.
Key responsibilities and tasks will include but not limited to: –
- Provide high quality customer service to phone/email/face to face enquiries.
- Accept and book in parts orders
- Pick, invoice, and dispatch parts
- Work with marketing to keep parts web shop current and up to date.
- Listing new parts online.
- Liaise with Suppliers and the Technical buyer to order stock and monitor stock levels.
- Effectively use the procedures and systems to make the stores department an efficient unit (A knowledge of inventory systems would be an advantage)
- Making sure the MRP system is correct and corresponds to parts in stock.
- Carrying out stocktakes when required
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with other areas of the business and with external contacts.
- Taking initiative where appropriate.
- Follow “5S” procedures.
If you think this vacancy is for you, send us your CV without delay to:
Herald Motor Company are now recruiting for a new Motorcycle Assembler.
As we continue to expand our range and build the Herald brand, we are now looking for a Motorcycle Assembler to join our workshop team. You will be involved in building motorcycles as well as undertaking any maintenance or repairs as required.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- De-crating and assembling bikes following build processes.
- Support Spare Parts operations as required using the procedures and systems as advised – i.e. picking items for dispatch.
- Ensure a professional, quality service (external and internal) is always provided
- Represent the Company at trade shows or exhibitions and other relevant bodies to promote Herald Motor Company proactively.
- Any additional work identified as necessary for the smooth operation of the business.
You will ideally have experience of working in the motorbike industry. However, if you have a passion for motorcycles and understand the basic principles and want to learn more, this role could be for you. You will be a team player with strong communication skills and the ability to establish good relationships with colleagues and customers.
If you want to turn your passion into a paid profession, apply today!Apply Here
Senior Motorcycle Technician
Herald Motor Company are now recruiting for a Senior Motorcycle Technician.
As we continue to expand our range and build the Herald brand we are now looking for a Senior Motorcycle Technician to join our workshop team. You will be involved in building motorcycles as well as undertaking any maintenance or repairs as required. You will also help trainees or apprentices.
As required, you will support the sales processes of bikes and spare parts including deliveries to dealers as well as learn bike build processes to support the operations of the Workshop.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
– De-crating and assembling bikes following build processes.
– Provide high quality customer service by phone/email/face to face enquiries.
– Deliver bikes to dealers in coordination with the Sales Team to ensure the efficient operation of sales.
– Support Spare Parts operations as required using the procedures and systems as advised – i.e. picking items for despatch and recording sales appropriately.
– Ensure a professional, quality service (external and internal) is provided at all times throughout the various stages of sales and aftersales.
– Take part in project work and bike development proposals with practical and commercially feasible options, planning and delivery as required.
– Represent the Company at trade shows or exhibitions and other relevant bodies to promote Herald Motor Company proactively.
– Any additional work identified as necessary for the smooth operation of the business.
You will be a qualified motorbike Technician with experience of working in the motorbike industry. You will be a team player with strong communication skills and the ability to establish good relationships with colleagues and customers. You will also have a passion for the motorbike industry and be flexible in terms of working hours and be able to travel to dealers and exhibitions as required.
If you wish to join our journey and feel you have the right skills to help us grow, then send us your CV today!Apply Here
Stores Person – Herald Motorcycles
Herald Motorcycles are recruiting a Stores Person to work in our production facilities in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
To support the Workshop/Site Manager to undertake day-to-day tasks of the stores to ensure uninterrupted production of our motorcycles (in collaboration with the Purchasing and Supply Team) in our Huntingdon factory.
Key tasks and responsibilities of the role are:
- Ensure timely ordering, booking-in/out, inspection and return of consumables with onward transfer to relevant parties when required.
- Undertake daily rolling stock check ensuring reconciliation of physical stock against ASC.
- Raise stock codes as and when required.
- Liaise closely with production re stock purchasing requirements.
- Assist in the implementation of kitting facility.
- Ensure the satisfactory and timely replacement of Kan Ban items by raising orders and working with the Purchasing team.
- Ensure the stores organisation is maintained with all areas kept clean and tidy.
- Despatch finished goods as required.
- Archive GRNs and Delivery notes for purchase orders.
- Raise defect reports as required.
- Daily forklift truck check sheets.
- Ensure the yard is clear of rubbish and that any items stored outside are clean and dry.
- Provide Forklift Truck support as and when requested.
You will need experience of working within a similar engineering/manufacturing environment to understand the picking/packing requirements for our production orders; as well as good team working and communication skills to tackle any issues that may come up.
We have an internal system that is used for Works Orders and inventory levels, that needs to be kept updated with the movement of goods both internally and externally, so attention to detail and computer skills are essential for the success of this position.
For a full job description please contact Herald’s Recruitment Coordinator.
If you think you’d be the perfect person for this position, send us your CV todayApply Here