Part of Encocam, Herald Motor Company is a vibrant brand specialising in head turning, retro styled, affordable motorcycles. Our team is growing and we are looking for enthusiastic people to join us on our journey!
Are you an Administrator with a passion for bikes?
Herald Motor Company are now recruiting a new Sales Administrator to work in their office in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. We have just moved into new offices as our Motorcycle business grows, to complement the existing workshop and storage units where we make our bikes.
An in-house team of engineers are currently working on the Brute 500, a British built bike that has been designed and manufactured using some of the resources from our parent company : Encocam. A quick look at our website will show you the affordable café-style racers that have helped build the Herald brand.
You will be responsible for the paperwork that comes with the sales of the motorcycles, ensuring the IT systems are kept up to date for traceability and audits; and making sure all relevant parties have necessary information for assembly and delivery, including technicians, sales executives, customers and dealers.
There is a wide range of responsibilities and tasks for the role, which includes:
- Provide comprehensive administrative support for the team to ensure all records and systems are consistently up to date. This includes: booking bikes into stock and ensuring demo bikes and V5s are easily located.
- Liaise with other areas of the Company to support a coordinated and effective service to customers.
- Be confident in raising auditable paperwork, including DVLA registrations, invoices, delivery notes and works orders.
- Support the sales executives in managing relationships with dealers, providing prompt responses to enquiries etc.
- Support the Commercial Manager to oversee bike stock by completing a perpetual inventory (PI Count).
- Support high levels of customer care for all enquiries to the team with prompt responses at all times.
- Support other sections in the team such as parts sales, accessories etc. using the relevant systems to ensure tasks are completed accurately as and when required.
- Assist in the organisation of motorcycles exhibitions: this will include liaising with the marketing and external stakeholders. You may be required to attend exhibitions to support and market the brand.
- Promote the brand at every opportunity.
You will need to be well organised with a great eye for detail. A good team player willing to take on responsibility but with a flexible attitude to work.
If you have an interest in motorcycles and are looking for a role within the industry, this is a great opportunity to get involved directly with a bike manufacturer. It would be an advantage if you’ve worked in the motor trade before.
Herald Motor Company are now recruiting for a new Motorcycle Technician.
As we continue to expand our range and build the Herald brand we are now looking for another Motorcycle Technician to join our workshop team. You will be involved in building motorcycles as well as undertaking any maintenance or repairs as required. You will also help trainees or apprentices.
As required, you will support the sales processes of bikes and spare parts including deliveries to dealers as well as learn bike build processes to support the operations of the Workshop.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- De-crating and assembling bikes following build processes.
- Provide high quality customer service by phone/email/face to face enquiries.
- Deliver bikes to dealers in coordination with the Sales Team to ensure the efficient operation of sales.
- Support Spare Parts operations as required using the procedures and systems as advised – i.e. picking items for despatch and recording sales appropriately.
- Ensure a professional, quality service (external and internal) is provided at all times throughout the various stages of sales and aftersales.
- Take part in project work and bike development proposals with practical and commercially feasible options, planning and delivery as required.
- Represent the Company at trade shows or exhibitions and other relevant bodies to promote Herald Motor Company proactively.
- Any additional work identified as necessary for the smooth operation of the business.
You will be a qualified motorbike Technician with experience of working in the motorbike industry. You will be a team player with strong communication skills and the ability to establish good relationships with colleagues and customers. You will also have a passion for the motorbike industry and be flexible in terms of working hours and be able to travel to dealers and exhibitions as required.