Part of Encocam, Herald Motor Company is a vibrant brand specialising in head turning, retro styled, affordable motorcycles. Our team is growing and we are looking for enthusiastic people to join us on our journey!
Parts & Warranty Administrator
Herald motorcycles are looking for a new Parts & Warranty Administrator for our HQ in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire. Encocam is the parent company of Herald Motor Company.
You will be working in the office next to the workshop where the Motorcycle Technicians are assembling the bikes. Our Parts are stored in racking above on a mezzanine level. The administrator will be speaking with bikers and liaising with the dealers; therefore, motorcycle knowledge is required for the success of this role.
You will also be responsible for updating the computer system and completing paperwork for any warranty claims. Check out the Herald website for the current range of bikes, with the launch of the new Brute 500 the big focus for next year!
If you are a Motorcycle enthusiast or a Motorcycle Tech looking for a different position within the industry, maybe this is the change you were looking for.
Key tasks and responsibilities of the role are:
- Picking and packing parts to be despatched in a timely manner
- Raising Purchase Orders to ensure parts and supplies are in good stock to allow smooth running of the workshop and parts department.
- Support the sales team in managing relationships with dealers, providing prompt responses to enquiries etc
- Adhere to administrative procedures using the appropriate IT systems (MS office, CRM, databases, and ERP systems) and records.
- Be confident in raising auditable paperwork like invoices.
- Maintain, develop, and build long-term relationships.
- Promote the brand at every opportunity.
- Assist in the organisation of motorcycles exhibitions: this will include liaising with the marketing and external stakeholders. You may be required to attend exhibitions to support and market the brand.
- To assist the Parts and Aftersales Manager where necessary.
You will have excellent customer skills and experience of using computer systems along with a good working knowledge of motorcycles and the parts that make up a bike. With strong communication skills you will be the go-to point for enquiries from dealers, colleagues and purchasers of Herald bikes.
For a full job description please contact Encocam’s Recruitment Team.
If you’re an administrator with a passion for bikes, this could be the perfect position for you. Send us your CV along with a covering letter detailing the part motorcycles play in your life. Click apply today!Apply Here